“The climate crisis is not our fight alone, either. It’s a global fight. The United States accounts for less than 15% of carbon emissions. The rest of the world accounts for 85%”


By BY LISA FRIEDMAN from NYT U.S. https://ift.tt/3xwpavc

Post a comment

0 Comments